Matthew 10:42 (ESV)

And whoever gives one of these little ones even a cup of cold water because he is a disciple, truly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Well: Done

Dear Friends and Family,

After a year and half, Allison and I have finally been able to purchase a well for a community in need of water. I am sure this gift will help people, although I don't know where it's going to go. $2,100 of the $2,600 came from five- and ten-cent refund values on recyclables. Thanks to everyone who contributed bottles and cans over a nineteen-month period. Special thanks to Mr. Kirsh for the $1,100-worth of bottles he let us take from his garage. Praise God for his faithfulness to us in this project! Even more than I want everyone to have clean water, I want everyone to have a "spring of water welling up to eternal life." Let's pray that God uses this well and the people who install it to lead people to Him.

Sincerely,
Christy Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment